Instructions for teams
To participate in the competition, each team must:
The deadlines for inscription and submission of TDP can be found in section Important Dates.
- Submit a TDP (Team Description Paper), according to section Submission of TDPs
- Fill the inscription form and pay the corresponding rate, according to section Registration
Remote Participation (Only for RoboCup 2D Soccer Simulation and Virtual Robots Rescue Simulation Leagues)
Only for non-Latin American Teams ! Remote Teams should follow these procedure:
- Submit a TDP (Team Description Paper), according to section Submission of TDPs up to October 17th;
- Fill the registration form and send it to the same e-mail address you will send your binary code up to October 22nd. See each League for specific mail address information. When filling in the form, please don't fill the Date of registration payment and Paid value fields;
- Follow specific instructions on each League description to send your binary code for remote participation up to October 22nd.